How to smooth the skin of the body without resorting to expensive salon procedures? Try natural methods of treating cellulite. Eat healthy.
To reduce or prevent cellulite, it is recommended to include the following products in the menu.
- Flax seeds. Very good for the skin. It has the ability to balance estrogen levels in the body and increase collagen production. Flax seeds can be added to cereals, sour cream and salads
- Moisturizing products. Since dehydration can lead to dry skin, try to consume more natural foods that keep your skin hydrated. These include: fresh vegetables, fruits and berries. These are mainly melons, cucumbers, celery, citrus fruits and fresh herbs
- High fiber foods. This includes vegetables, nuts, seeds and berries. Fiber helps cleanse the colon, control hunger, support metabolism, and balance hormones. Foods rich in fiber and antioxidants, such as green leafy vegetables or berries, are also beneficial because they can fight free radicals.
- High quality protein products. Organic beef and poultry, eggs, wild fish. Protein supports a healthy metabolism and helps reduce cellulite. Try to eat protein-rich foods at every meal
- Potassium sources. Removing excess fluid and waste from cells helps reduce cellulite. Include green leafy vegetables, avocado, banana, coconut water and dairy products regularly in your diet.
- Healthy fats. Coconut and sea fish contain fatty acids that help strengthen tissues. Consume 1 tablespoon of pure coconut oil and one serving of fish or 1000 mg of fish oil daily for best results.
- Seaweed. Contains fucoxanthin, which supports metabolism and skin health. Sprinkle seaweed on salads and vegetable dishes
- Guilty. Try to drink 8-10 glasses of clean water a day. Well-hydrated skin looks smoother, smoother and younger
Try to avoid or reduce the amount of foods in your diet that can cause or aggravate cellulite
- sugar and salt. Sugar causes fluid retention, inflammation, and a build-up of fat in the body, which can lead to cellulite. Also, limit your sodium intake. Salt is one of the main causes of water retention. For best results, follow a therapeutic diet low in sugar and salt.
Refined flour and refined grain products. They turn into sugar quickly and are high in calories.
- food allergens. Gluten and casein, found in most dairy products, shellfish and peanuts, can cause allergies or inflammation in some people. It has negative effects on skin health such as: B. It disrupts blood flow and prevents the normal absorption of nutrients.
- hydrogenated oils. They are all unhealthy and found in processed foods.
Eat more collagen
Connective tissues, including skin, are made of collagen. When the skin is stretched, the appearance of cellulite is reduced.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and is essential for skin elasticity. One of the best ways to increase collagen levels is to consume bone broth, which contains amino acids as well as important micronutrients and antioxidants. The collagen in bone broth can strengthen skin tissues and help address the underlying causes of cellulite.
A 2015 study published in the journal Medicine Food found that patients who took 2.5 grams of bioactive collagen peptide (BCP) daily for six months experienced a significant reduction in cellulite.
Use essential oils
Traditional styling creams can be ineffective and contain chemicals that can worsen most skin conditions.
Try making your own natural grapefruit anti-cellulite cream instead. The recipe uses grapefruit essential oil, which has anti-cellulite benefits, and coconut oil, which helps moisturize the skin.
How Does Grapefruit Oil Help? Studies show that grapefruit oil is rich in anti-inflammatory enzymes such as bromelain, which helps fight cellulite and prevents new fat cells from forming under the skin.